|APPLY TO UL: 2021 Applications Now Open |
Applications to study at the University of Limpopo in 2021 are now open. Applicants may apply online or through a paper-based (application form).
Make sure to properly complete all the steps before submitting your application e.g. accommodation or financial aid, indicate this in the relevant sections.
Upload certified copies of the following in PDF format when you apply for undergraduate studies:
The online application is FREE, quick and easy!
- Your ID if you are a South African citizen
- Your passport if you are an international student
- Your guardian/parent’s ID or passport if you are younger than 18 years
- National Senior Certificate if you have already matriculated
- Your final Grade 11 results with the school’s stamp if you are still in Grade 12
- Your academic record, only if you are a current student at another institution of higher learning
- USAf accreditation from the examination board for South African universities, only if you are an international student. Apply to mb.usaf.ac.za for conditional exemption, foreign conditional exemption, or mature age conditional exemption.
To apply online, you need access to the Internet and a valid email address. Please ensure that you:
To access 2021 prospectus, click the following links:
- Complete the application accurately and fully
- Write your names as they appear in your identity/passport document
- Specify the names of the first choice and second choice degrees (if applicable)
- Complete the residence section (if you wish to stay on-campus).
To apply manually download(paper-based/application form), a non-refundable application fee of R250.00 (South African students) and R370.00 (International students) is payable. After payment into the following account details, please attach proof of payment to the application form.
Account Holder : University of Limpopo
Bank Name : Standard Bank
Account Number : 030131405
Branch Code : 052548
Branch Code (Electronic Payments) : 051001
Account Type : Business Current Account
Swift Address : SBZA ZA JJ
NB: Use your ID/Passport/student number as a reference when making payment.
Kindly forward your completed application to:
University of Limpopo
Private Bag X 1106
N.B: Faxed or emailed applications will not be considered.
Important application closing dates:
|28 September 2020
|30 October 2020
||All other undergraduate programmes
What you need to study at the University of Limpopo
For more information on the selection and non-selection in undergraduate programmes or admission requirements, click here.
- National Senior Certificate or National Vocational Certificate with an endorsement that allows entrance to degree studies (bachelor’s degree) or an equivalent qualification.
- Meet all the minimum admission requirements for the programme you intend to study. Kindly note that meeting the minimum admission requirements for your chosen/intended programme of study does not guarantee admission, as limited space is available in each programme.
Date created: 2020-05-29 13:48:41