|APPLY TO STUDY AT UL: 2022 Applications Now Open |
Applications to study at the University of Limpopo in 2022 are now open. Applicants should apply online, CLICK HERE to apply. A non-refundable application fee of R200.00 (South African students) and R750.00 (International students) is payable. After payment into the following account details, please attach proof of payment to the application form.
Account Name : University of Limpopo
Bank Name : Standard Bank
Branch Name : Polokwane Square
Branch Code : 051001
Account No : 030131405
NB: Use your ID/Passport/student number as a reference when making payment.
Before submitting your application, ensure that you have completed all of the steps, such as accommodation or financial aid, and that you have indicated this in the appropriate sections.
When applying for undergraduate studies, upload certified copies of the following documents in PDF format:
The online application is quick and easy!
- ID for South African citizens
- Passport for international students
- Guardian/Parent’s ID or Passport if you are younger than 18 years
- National Senior Certificate if you have already matriculated
- Final Grade 11 results with the school’s stamp if you are still in Grade 12
- Academic record, applies to current students at other institutions of higher learning
- USAf accreditation from the examination board for South African universities, only if you are an international student. Apply to mb.usaf.ac.zafor conditional exemption, foreign conditional exemption, or mature age conditional exemption.
- Proof of payment
To apply online, you need access to the Internet and a valid email address. Please ensure that you:
To access 2022 prospectus, click the following links:
N.B: Faxed or emailed applications will not be considered.
- Complete the application accurately and fully
- Write your names as they appear on your identity/passport document
- Specify the names of the first choice and second choice degrees (if applicable)
- Complete the residence section (if you wish to stay on-campus).
What you need to study at the University of Limpopo
- National Senior Certificate or National Vocational Certificate with an endorsement that allows entrance to degree studies (bachelor’s degree) or an equivalent qualification.
- Meet all the minimum admission requirements for the programme you intend to study. Kindly note that meeting the minimum admission requirements for your chosen/intended programme of study does not guarantee admission, as limited space is available in each programme.
All enquiries should be directed to the university’s enrolment centre:
|Categories (Undergraduate and Postgraduate Programmes)
|South African Students
||29 October 2021
||29 October 2021
||30 September 2021
Call Centre: (+27) 15268 3332
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
(How to upload Documents Online)
(HOW TO APPLY ONLINE FOR POSTGRADUATE QUALIFICATION)
Date created: 2021-07-09 16:51:47