- Postgraduate Diploma in Dentistry: To provide dentists with an opportunity to refresh their knowledge base and improve their skills in selected fields in Dentistry.
- Advanced Diploma in Community Dentistry: To equip oral hygienists, dental therapists, dentists with sufficient theoretical and clinical knowledge of the various levels of prevention of disease within community and other settings.
- Bachelor of Science (Dental) (Honours): A significant percentage of teaching and research is performed by non-dental basic scientists. This program will provide a career path for scientists in academic oral centres for dental training. They will furthermore be of value to industries which develop materials and equipment for the dental profession.
- Masters in Dentistry Degree (M Dent): To train dentists in a registrable speciality in dentistry in one of the following specialities: Community Dentistry, Maxillofacial & Oral Surgery, Oral Pathology, Orthodontics, Periodontics and Oral Medicine and Prosthodontics.
- Master of Dental Science Degree (MDS): Aimed at establishing independent research in specific fields of Dentistry.
- Master of Science (Dental) (MSc (Dent)): To provide a career path for non-dental scientists appointed to dental tertiary institutions. To provide industries involved in the development of dental materials and dental equipment with appropriately trained scientists.
- Doctor of Philosophy (PhD): To provide a candidate the opportunity to perform an in-depth research project in any field of Dentistry