|Research Activities: 3 in 1 Call |
1. African Doctoral Academy
The African Doctoral Academy (ADA), which is housed within the Africa Centre for Scholarship (ACS), coordinates and strengthens excellence in doctoral education at Stellenbosch University (SU) and across the African continent. The ADA's bi-annual, two-week-long Doctoral Schools are held every year in the summer (January) and winter (June-July) and aim to provide high impact research and methodology training, as well as options in academic preparation and career development. The Schools are open to doctoral candidates, their supervisors, and all other researchers. Each week, a number of workshops are held concurrently, providing an intensive and concentrated training opportunity from experts in their fields. If you are a UL researcher and would like to apply and register for these courses, please follow the instructions below.
2. Dissertation / Theses Ready for Editing
Is your dissertation/theses ready for editing? Research Office can assist you with the funds for those services. Carefully read the instructions below:
Please note the following:
- Get in touch with the editor and prepare a purchase request. Submit the PR to Ms Msana Buliswa (Buliswa.firstname.lastname@example.org)
3. Data Collection
- Only staff members who are employed by the university are eligible for assistance,
- This offer is limited to dissertations ready for editing and final submissions on or before the end of February 2022,
- Staff members who have completed chapters for dissertation can be considered with providence of a motivation signed by the supervisor.
- Editors employed by the University of Limpopo will not be paid through these funds.
Is your study ready for data collection? Have you received ethical clearance? If so, kindly follow the instructions below:
1. Send a request e-mail for assistance to Mr Nyiko Machavi (Nyiko.email@example.com)
2. Attach the following documents
a. 2021 Proof of Registration
b. valid Study Ethical Clearance
c. Approved Leave of Absence
Date created: 2021-11-23 14:46:09