Call for Papers (Extended to 27 June 2022)
One form to be submitted per abstract.
Finding solutions: The Nexus between SDGs and South-North Partnerships
- Healthcare and education
- Re-imagining South-North collaborations in the era of the Fourth Industrial Revolution
- Higher education solutions for global change
- Teacher Education: towards generation 4.0
- Innovation and commercialisation
- Indigenous knowledge systems: merging epistemologies
INSTRUCTIONS TO AUTHORS
- The body of the abstract should contain 250 words and include five (5) keywords
- The font should be 12 point ARIAL with 1,5 LINE SPACING
- The title of the abstract should be in BOLD CAPITAL LETTERS followed by a blank line
- Authors should be listed as follows: Presenting Author must be underlined and bold (e.g. Presenting Author; 2nd Author; 3rd Author etc.)
- Please list authors as follows: Initial then Surname – e.g. T Mabila; C Maree; etc.
- On the next line list, the – department, institution, country
- On the next line should be the email address of the presenting author
- Leave one blank line followed by the body of the abstract
- Abstracts must be submitted in English
- The final selection of abstracts and format of abstracts will be decided by the Programme Committee.
- A decision on having the hybrid conference will be communicated later.
- A0 size or smaller; strictly portrait orientation
- Posters will be placed on poster boards at the venue by conference organisers, and will be numbered.
- Poster presenters will be sent the number of their poster via email
- Please make note of the venue you are presenting in to ensure that you hand your presentation in at the correct venue on the morning of the day you are presenting or, if possible, the afternoon before
- All papers are to be presented using only recent versions of Microsoft PowerPoint (.ppt or .pptx file extensions)
- Please make sure that all embedded files/video clips are saved as independent files in a folder containing your presentation
- All presentation pictures to be saved as JPEG. Please ensure that image resolution is appropriately compressed so that presentations do not lag when displaying images
- Use pictures as embedded objects, not as linked files
- Video and Audio objects are allowed as embedded objects; please notify conference organisers on registration if you are making use of video or audio files so that they can be tested
- Ensure that all relevant Codecs for Movie Clips are included with presentation
- Please confirm with the conference organisers that you are happy for your presentation to be made available on the SANORD Conference Website.
All presentations will have to adhere to strict timings (15 minutes for presentation & 5 minutes for discussion) and you will be notified by the Chair, by means of time cards being held up, of how much time is remaining in your presentation (10 minutes, 5 minutes, 2 minutes).
ABSTRACT SUBMISSION DEADLINE IS 27 June 2022
Please take note:
- Delegates will be notified by email of their acceptance by 31 July 2022.
- Should you require early notification of acceptance to obtain funding from your institution please advise the Conference Secretariat timeously at firstname.lastname@example.org
- For your abstract to appear in the printed version of the Programme and soft copy of the Abstract booklet, kindly register and pay by 30/09/2022.
- To submit an abstract, please click HERE.
- Submissions may either be in Oral Presentation or Poster Presentation format. Please specify on the abstract form which format your abstract falls into – if not specified we will assume that your submission is meant for an oral presentation.
- There will be a time slot allocated for presenters to speak to their Posters.
- Please note that it is your responsibility to check the date and time of your presentation prior to arrival at the Conference.
- All abstracts should be submitted online. No faxed abstracts will be accepted.
ABSTRACT | PROGRAMME TIMELINE:
|Call for Abstracts – Launch
Call for Abstracts – Closure
Outcome of Abstract Submission/s
Reopening of the call for abstract submissions
Draft Programme Available
Date for final payment