Mission and Vision
To be a leading provider postgraduate qualifications in business management, development, and public management by offering quality programmes, research, and community engagement in Africa.
TGSL positions itself as a postgraduate hub and strives:
- To build capacity and provide training services to satisfy educational and skills development needs of the public, private, Non-Governmental Organisations;
- To be a preferred provider of leadership and management capacity building programmes;
- To form networks, collaboration and partnerships with stakeholders in order to have successful execution of student research projects; and
- To empower societies, the government and business sectors through business education, development, and public administration skills.
OUR CORE VALUES
The TGSL is committed to the values of the University and the Faculty. A full exposition of these values is contained in the University of Limpopo Strategic Plan 2020. They are:
- Academic freedom
- Excellence and professionalism